What an adorable sleeping baby!
Hanging out in my crib
I like my swing--thumbs up!
Bath time is so much fun!
Mommy likes to play dress up with me!
This weekend I celebrated my 30th birthday. We had a nice day relaxing--the three of us! What an awesome birthday gift to have such a beautiful little girl and wonderful husband. Steve had off work so we enjoyed the nice fall weather and took a walk to downtown Ambler. Sophia showed her support for the Phillies with her favorite hat! She also helped me blow out my birthday candles!
This weekend I celebrated my 30th birthday. We had a nice day relaxing--the three of us! What an awesome birthday gift to have such a beautiful little girl and wonderful husband. Steve had off work so we enjoyed the nice fall weather and took a walk to downtown Ambler. Sophia showed her support for the Phillies with her favorite hat! She also helped me blow out my birthday candles!

No comments:
Post a Comment