Tuesday, March 22, 2011

6 Months

Sophia is 6 1/2 months old!  At her  6 month check up she was 20 lbs  and 27 3/4 in.  She's so much fun and loves smiling and laughing!   


Sophia was dedicated at church on February 27th.  The verse we dedicated to her was Psalm 86:11-12. "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.  I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."



We were so thankful that our family was able to come to her dedication!


Sophia loves her new sunglasses! 


 Sophia playing with Aunt Lindsey


New raincoat

1 comment:

  1. I was just about to hound you for more photos - glad I didn't have to :) She is an absolute doll. Wish we were closer!

    ReplyDelete